Medical device co C. R. Bard to buy peer Rochester Medical for $262 mln
Sept 4 (Reuters) - Medical device company C. R. Bard Inc said it will buy urology products maker Rochester Medical Inc for about $262 million to boost its presence in the urology homecare market.
Bard will pay $20 per Rochester Medical share, representing a hefty 45 percent premium to the stock's last close.
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel presses Gaza offensive, kills eight in air strike: officials |
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Ukraine threatens to retake territory from defiant rebels