U.S.-based bond mutual funds have $9.2 billion outflow: ICI
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Investors in mutual funds based in the United States pulled roughly $9.2 billion from bond funds in the latest week, data from the Investment Company Institute showed Wednesday.
The outflows from bond funds in the week ended August 28 were down from outflows of $11.14 billion the previous week, according to data from ICI, a U.S. mutual fund trade organization.
(Reporting by Sam Forgione; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia