Airbus says wins 942 gross orders in Jan-August
PARIS, Sept 5
PARIS, Sept 5 (Reuters) - European planemaker Airbus said it won 942 gross aircraft orders in the first eight months of the year, taking it closer to its full-year target for more than 1,000 passenger jet orders.
Airbus said that net orders were 902 in the same period and that it had delivered 394 aircraft.
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |