ATK to buy Bushnell Group for $985 mln
Sept 5 (Reuters) - Alliant Techsystems Inc, the world's largest ammunition maker, said it would buy Bushnell Group Holdings Inc for $985 million in cash.
Alliant expects the deal to close in the third or fourth quarter of its fiscal year ending March 2014.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia