Italy's Azimut says total inflows 236 mln euros in August
MILAN, Sept 5
MILAN, Sept 5 (Reuters) - Italian asset manager Azimut said on Thursday it recorded total inflows of 236 million euros ($312 million) in August.
The August result brings total inflows since the beginning of the year to 1.9 billion euros, it said.
Azimut shares were up 1 percent at 16 euros at 1434 GMT. ($1 = 0.7577 euros) (Reporting By Isla Binnie, editing by Danilo Masoni)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls