Italy's Azimut says total inflows 236 mln euros in August
MILAN, Sept 5
MILAN, Sept 5 (Reuters) - Italian asset manager Azimut said on Thursday it recorded total inflows of 236 million euros ($312 million) in August.
The August result brings total inflows since the beginning of the year to 1.9 billion euros, it said.
Azimut shares were up 1 percent at 16 euros at 1434 GMT. ($1 = 0.7577 euros) (Reporting By Isla Binnie, editing by Danilo Masoni)
- UPDATE 4-Train carrying MH17 bodies reaches government-held Ukrainian city
- Abbas-led Palestinian body backs Hamas truce demands in Gaza |
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours