Banco Popolare sold 2 pct in Azimut at 15.43 euros/shr - traders
MILAN, Sept 5
MILAN, Sept 5 (Reuters) - Italian bank Banco Popolare sold its 2 percent stake in asset manager Azimut at 15.43 euros per share, traders said on Thursday.
Azimut said late Wednesday it had sold its 2.1 percent stake in domestic asset manager Azimut through an accelerated bookbuilding procedure, reaping a net capital gain of 29.2 million euros ($38.5 million).
At 0713 GMT, Azimut shares were up 0.75 percent at 16.02 euros.
(Reporting by Elisa Anzolin, writing by Jennifer Clark; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls