Banco Popolare sold 2 pct in Azimut at 15.43 euros/shr - traders
MILAN, Sept 5
MILAN, Sept 5 (Reuters) - Italian bank Banco Popolare sold its 2 percent stake in asset manager Azimut at 15.43 euros per share, traders said on Thursday.
Azimut said late Wednesday it had sold its 2.1 percent stake in domestic asset manager Azimut through an accelerated bookbuilding procedure, reaping a net capital gain of 29.2 million euros ($38.5 million).
At 0713 GMT, Azimut shares were up 0.75 percent at 16.02 euros.
(Reporting by Elisa Anzolin, writing by Jennifer Clark; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China ahead of visit |
- Ukraine government resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |
- Ukraine president calls for new anti-rebel offensive as crisis deal falters |
- China factory activity shrinks for fourth month |