Banco Popolare sold 2 pct in Azimut at 15.43 euros/shr - traders
MILAN, Sept 5
MILAN, Sept 5 (Reuters) - Italian bank Banco Popolare sold its 2 percent stake in asset manager Azimut at 15.43 euros per share, traders said on Thursday.
Azimut said late Wednesday it had sold its 2.1 percent stake in domestic asset manager Azimut through an accelerated bookbuilding procedure, reaping a net capital gain of 29.2 million euros ($38.5 million).
At 0713 GMT, Azimut shares were up 0.75 percent at 16.02 euros.
(Reporting by Elisa Anzolin, writing by Jennifer Clark; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee