Actress Scarlett Johansson engaged to Frenchman
NEW YORK (Reuters) - American actress Scarlett Johansson, whose latest film "Under the Skin" is showing at the Venice Film Festival, is engaged to her French journalist boyfriend, her spokesman said on Thursday.
The 28-year-old actress will marry Romain Dauriac, but the couple has not set a date for the wedding.
"I can confirm that Scarlett and Romain are engaged," said her representative, Marcel Pariseau.
Johansson's previous marriage, to actor Ryan Reynolds, ended in 2011.
(Reporting by Patricia Reaney; Editing by Doina Chiacu)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea
Time magazine named Pope Francis as its Person of the Year, crediting him with shifting the message of the Catholic Church. Slideshow