Evercore hires former Goldman healthcare banker McAskin
NEW YORK, Sept 5
NEW YORK, Sept 5 (Reuters) - Evercore Partners Inc said on Thursday it had appointed Matthew McAskin, most recently the co-head of Goldman Sachs Group Inc's healthcare services investment banking, as a senior managing director in its healthcare group.
"Evercore has made a tremendous commitment to building a leading healthcare advisory business and I look forward to being a part of that effort," McAskin said in a statement issued by Evercore.
McAskin's investment banking experience spans 17 years at Goldman and JPMorgan Chase & Co. He has advised on a number of deals in the hospital, managed care, healthcare technology and physician services sectors, Evercore said.
He joins a healthcare banking investment team at Evercore that includes Francois Maisonrouge, John Honts and Sean Murphy.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Governor Christie's trustworthiness takes a hit in New Jersey poll