Evercore hires former Goldman healthcare banker McAskin
NEW YORK, Sept 5
NEW YORK, Sept 5 (Reuters) - Evercore Partners Inc said on Thursday it had appointed Matthew McAskin, most recently the co-head of Goldman Sachs Group Inc's healthcare services investment banking, as a senior managing director in its healthcare group.
"Evercore has made a tremendous commitment to building a leading healthcare advisory business and I look forward to being a part of that effort," McAskin said in a statement issued by Evercore.
McAskin's investment banking experience spans 17 years at Goldman and JPMorgan Chase & Co. He has advised on a number of deals in the hospital, managed care, healthcare technology and physician services sectors, Evercore said.
He joins a healthcare banking investment team at Evercore that includes Francois Maisonrouge, John Honts and Sean Murphy.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |