Glencore sale of Viterra farm outlets to Agrium wins regulator nod
Sept 5 (Reuters) - Canada's Competition Bureau has approved Glencore Xstrata PLC's selloff of some Viterra farm retail stores to Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc , Agrium said on Thursday.
Swiss commodities trader Glencore will keep most of Viterra's grain storage and processing sites in Canada and Australia, after acquiring Viterra in 2012.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |