LinkedIn prices follow-on offering to raise $1.2 bln for expansion
Sept 4 (Reuters) - LinkedIn Corp on Wednesday said it was pricing its follow-on offering of 5.4 million class A shares at $233.00 per share.
The company intends to raise $1.2 billion through the offering.
The social networking website for professionals on Tuesday said it planned to use the proceeds for product development and international expansion.
Shares of the company were down 2.6 percent at $232.60 in after-hours trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |