Russia's Mail.Ru ups 2013 revenue growth forecast
MOSCOW, Sept 5
MOSCOW, Sept 5 (Reuters) - Russian internet group Mail.Ru reported on Thursday a 28 percent rise in first-half net profit to 5.1 billion roubles ($151.8 million) and edged up its revenue growth forecast for 2013 on the back of fast growth in advertising and games.
Mail.Ru said it expects its revenue to rise by 27-29 percent in 2013, up from previous guidance of 25-28 percent. This is still below last year's growth in sales of 39 percent.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon |