Bank of Canada to auction C$400 mln real return bonds
TORONTO, Sept 5
TORONTO, Sept 5 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Thursday it will auction C$400 million ($380.54 million) of real return bonds due in 2044 on Sept. 11.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |