CANADA STOCKS-TSX opens higher on rising BlackBerry, robust data
TORONTO, Sept 5 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index advanced for a third straight session on Thursday after positive economic data boosted broad gains across most major sectors and speculation about a potential sale lifted BlackBerry shares. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 14.70 points, or 0.12 percent, at 12,772.51 shortly after the open.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA