BRIEF-Sanlam's H1 diluted headline earnings up 43 pct
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 5
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 5 (Reuters) - Sanlam Ltd : * Says new business volumes up 37% to R83 billion * Says discretionary capital of R3,2 billion at 30 June 2013 * Says diluted headline earnings per share cents 171,4 up 43 percent * Investment income down 31% due to a lower level of discretionary capital
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 1-China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'