Swedish Tele2 wants 20 percent of Dutch mobile market
STOCKHOLM, Sept 5
STOCKHOLM, Sept 5 (Reuters) - Swedish telecom operator Tele2 said on Thursday it was aiming for a 20 percent share of the mobile market in the Netherlands.
A spokesman for the firm told Reuters that Tele2 also aims for a 10 percent share of the business telecommunications market and some 15 percent of the Dutch broadband Internet market. (Reporting by Olof Swahnberg; writing by Bjorn Rundstrom; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections