Swedish Tele2 wants 20 percent of Dutch mobile market
STOCKHOLM, Sept 5
STOCKHOLM, Sept 5 (Reuters) - Swedish telecom operator Tele2 said on Thursday it was aiming for a 20 percent share of the mobile market in the Netherlands.
A spokesman for the firm told Reuters that Tele2 also aims for a 10 percent share of the business telecommunications market and some 15 percent of the Dutch broadband Internet market. (Reporting by Olof Swahnberg; writing by Bjorn Rundstrom; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image