Parkway to buy Thomas Properties for about $1 bln in stock, debt
Sept 5 (Reuters) - Parkway Properties Inc said it will buy Thomas Properties Group Inc for about $300 million in stock and the assumption of about $750 million of debt.
Parkway will pay Thomas Properties' shareholders 0.3822 shares for each share, valuing the deal at $6.26 per share, a premium of 10 percent to its closing on Wednesday.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |