Turkish econ min: govt targets incl inflation needs revision -CNBC-e
ISTANBUL, Sept 5
ISTANBUL, Sept 5 (Reuters) - Turkish Economy Minister Zafer Caglayan said on Thursday that targets in the government's medium-term economic programme, including inflation, need to be revised, CNBC-e television reported.
The inflation target for 2013 in the programme is 5.3 percent. (Reporting by Seda Sezer; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South