Blast near Egypt interior minister's home wounds four: security sources
CAIRO (Reuters) - A blast near the home of the Egyptian interior minister in Cairo's Nasr City district injured at least four people, but the minister was not nearby at the time, three security sources told Reuters.
The cause of the blast, in an area just outside central Cairo, was not immediately clear, the sources said.
(Writing by Kevin Liffey; Editing by Tom Perry)
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video