LinkedIn prices follow-on offering to raise $1.2 billion for expansion
(Reuters) - LinkedIn Corp (LNKD.N) on Wednesday said it was pricing its follow-on offering of 5.4 million class A shares at $233.00 per share.
The company intends to raise $1.2 billion through the offering.
The social networking website for professionals on Tuesday said it planned to use the proceeds for product development and international expansion.
Shares of the company were down 2.6 percent at $232.60 in after-hours trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Rohit T. K. in Bangalore; Editing by Stephen Coates)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image