AT&T's pension plan contribution gets tentative OK from govt
Sept 6 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc's proposal to contribute $9.2 billion to $9.5 billion of preferred equity to its pension plan has been tentatively approved by the U.S. Department of Labor, according to a filing.
AT&T plans to contribute 320 million preferred shares to the pension plan. The plan, to be made available for public hearing, if approved, would be effective retrospectively from Sept. 1, 2013. ()
The preferred shares will have a market value of about $9.2 billion to $9.5 billion, the labor department filing said.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV