U.S. FDA approves Celgene's Abraxane for pancreatic cancer
Sept 6 (Reuters) - Celgene Corp's drug Abraxane was approved as a treatment for pancreatic cancer by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday.
Abraxane is currently approved to treat breast cancer and non-small cell lung cancer. In a clinical trial, patients with pancreatic cancer who received Abraxane plus the chemotherapy gemcitabine lived, on average, 1.8 months longer than those who received gemcitabine alone.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data