G20 to say economy recovering, crisis not yet overcome - Russia
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia, Sept 6
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia, Sept 6 (Reuters) - The Group of 20 will say in its summit communique that the global economy is improving but that it is too early to say that it has overcome a crisis, a Russian official involved in its drafting told Reuters on Friday.
"Compared to start of the Russian presidency there has definitely been a shift in the assessment, and that is reflected in the leaders' communique," Andrei Bokarev, head of the Finance Ministry's international relations department, said.
"But it's definitely too early to say that the crisis has been overcome and that it will be easy from now on."
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |