INDONESIA PRESS-Newmont sees 2013 gold output at 65,000 ounces-Investor Daily
JAKARTA, Sept 6
JAKARTA, Sept 6 (Reuters) - Copper and gold miner PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara, a unit of Newmont Mining Corp, is still optimistic that its 2013 gold output will touch 63,000 ounces, and copper concentrate at 192 million pounds, amid a weakening rupiah, said Ruby W Purnomo, head of corporate communications. (Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote