American Tower to buy Global Tower in $4.8 bln deal
Sept 6 (Reuters) - American Tower Corp said it would buy MIP Tower Holdings LLC, the parent of telecom tower operator Global Tower Partners, in a $4.8 billion deal to take advantage of the roll out of 4G wireless networks.
American Tower said it would pay about $3.3 billion in cash and assume about $1.5 billion of debt.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |