TMG sells ProSieben shares at 30 eur each -source
FRANKFURT, Sept 6
FRANKFURT, Sept 6 (Reuters) - Telegraaf Media Groep has sold its entire stake in German free-to-air broadcaster ProSiebenSat.1 at 30 euros a share, a person familiar with the transaction said on Friday.
Telegraaf booked 394 million euros ($516.9 million) of proceeds from the sale of its stake of roughly 6 percent.
Deutsche Bank acted as sole bookrunner.
Earlier this week KKR and Permira sold a quarter of their stake, divesting 11 percent of the shares in the broadcaster in a placement that was worth roughly 800 million euros.
- Target confirms major card data theft during Thanksgiving
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |