CORRECTED-Telegraaf Media Groep to sell ProSiebenSat.1 stake
(Corrects typographical error in spelling of KKR's name in last paragraph)
FRANKFURT, Sept 6 (Reuters) - Telegraaf Media Groep is selling its entire stake in German free-to-air broadcaster ProSiebenSat.1 that it last valued at 230.8 million euros ($302.8 million) on its books, the Dutch media company said in a statement.
Telegraaf said the 13.13 million shares amounted to an interest of roughly 6 percent of the stock in ProSieben.
Deutsche Bank is acting as sole bookrunner, the company said.
Earlier this week KKR and Permira sold a quarter of their stake, divesting 11 percent of the shares in the broadcaster in a placement that was worth roughly 800 million euros. ($1 = 0.7623 euros) (Reporting by Christiaan Hetzner; Editing by Christoph Steitz and David Holmes)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |