E.ON to acquire UK energy efficiency specialist
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Germany's top utility E.ON (EONGn.DE) will acquire UK energy management and efficiency group Matrix, it said on Friday, a move aimed at bolstering new business activities.
The agreement, signed with private equity investment fund LDC, also covers the purchase of Green Sky Energy Limited, the parent company of Matrix, E.ON said on Friday, adding Matrix employed 340 staff.
The group did not disclose any financial details.
(Reporting by Christoph Steitz; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote