E.ON to acquire UK energy efficiency specialist
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Germany's top utility E.ON (EONGn.DE) will acquire UK energy management and efficiency group Matrix, it said on Friday, a move aimed at bolstering new business activities.
The agreement, signed with private equity investment fund LDC, also covers the purchase of Green Sky Energy Limited, the parent company of Matrix, E.ON said on Friday, adding Matrix employed 340 staff.
The group did not disclose any financial details.
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation