Tropical depression Gabrielle dissipates: NHC
(Reuters) - Gabrielle, which became a tropical storm on Thursday, has dissipated, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said in its latest bulletin.
The threat of heavy rain continues over Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
(Reporting by NR Sethuraman in Bangalore; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter