Kazakhstan's Kashagan oilfield to start commercial output in 3-4 weeks
ASTANA, Sept 7
ASTANA, Sept 7 (Reuters) - Trial runs will begin at Kazakhstan's giant Kashagan oilfield on Monday, and it may take between three weeks and a month for commercial output to start at the deposit, Sauat Mynbayev, head of Kazakh state oil firm KazMunaiGas, said on Saturday.
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media