Kazakhstan's Kashagan oilfield to start commercial output in 3-4 weeks
ASTANA, Sept 7
ASTANA, Sept 7 (Reuters) - Trial runs will begin at Kazakhstan's giant Kashagan oilfield on Monday, and it may take between three weeks and a month for commercial output to start at the deposit, Sauat Mynbayev, head of Kazakh state oil firm KazMunaiGas, said on Saturday.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |