Kazakhstan's Kashagan oilfield to start commercial output in 3-4 weeks
ASTANA, Sept 7
ASTANA, Sept 7 (Reuters) - Trial runs will begin at Kazakhstan's giant Kashagan oilfield on Monday, and it may take between three weeks and a month for commercial output to start at the deposit, Sauat Mynbayev, head of Kazakh state oil firm KazMunaiGas, said on Saturday.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV