Improvised device explodes at Cairo police station, no injuries
CAIRO (Reuters) - An improvised hand grenade exploded at a police station in Cairo on Saturday, but caused no injuries, Egyptian state television reported.
Experts arrived at the police station in Bulaq El-Dakrum to search the area, state news agency MENA said.
(Reporting By Shadia Nasralla; editing by Mike Collett-White)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video