Improvised device explodes at Cairo police station, no injuries
CAIRO (Reuters) - An improvised hand grenade exploded at a police station in Cairo on Saturday, but caused no injuries, Egyptian state television reported.
Experts arrived at the police station in Bulaq El-Dakrum to search the area, state news agency MENA said.
(Reporting By Shadia Nasralla; editing by Mike Collett-White)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’