Improvised device explodes at Cairo police station, no injuries
CAIRO (Reuters) - An improvised hand grenade exploded at a police station in Cairo on Saturday, but caused no injuries, Egyptian state television reported.
Experts arrived at the police station in Bulaq El-Dakrum to search the area, state news agency MENA said.
(Reporting By Shadia Nasralla; editing by Mike Collett-White)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
Revered by millions as a beacon of hope against oppression and as an archetype of reconciliation, Nelson Mandela leaves behind a grieving nation. Video