Improvised device explodes at Cairo police station, no injuries
CAIRO (Reuters) - An improvised hand grenade exploded at a police station in Cairo on Saturday, but caused no injuries, Egyptian state television reported.
Experts arrived at the police station in Bulaq El-Dakrum to search the area, state news agency MENA said.
(Reporting By Shadia Nasralla; editing by Mike Collett-White)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols