Improvised device explodes at Cairo police station, no injuries
CAIRO (Reuters) - An improvised hand grenade exploded at a police station in Cairo on Saturday, but caused no injuries, Egyptian state television reported.
Experts arrived at the police station in Bulaq El-Dakrum to search the area, state news agency MENA said.
(Reporting By Shadia Nasralla; editing by Mike Collett-White)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan