Restaurant renovations to boost Bob Evans shares -Barron's
NEW YORK, Sept 8
NEW YORK, Sept 8 (Reuters) - Shares of Bob Evans Farms Inc are poised to extend their steep gains this year as an ongoing plan to remodel the company's namesake restaurants boosts same-store sales, financial weekly Barron's said on Sunday.
The company has updated about 70 percent of its restaurants, with the renovated locations posting same-store sales growth of about 2 percent, the publication said in its Sept. 9 edition. Stores that have not been updated have seen sales fall 1 percent.
Citing analysts at FrontFour Capital Group, Barron's wrote that the stock could climb 30 percent from its current levels. Bob Evans' shares closed Friday at $50.39 and are up 25 percent in 2013.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials