Mexico govt proposes new tax regime for Pemex
MEXICO CITY, Sept 8
MEXICO CITY, Sept 8 (Reuters) - Mexico's government on Sunday proposed subjecting state oil monopoly Pemex to a new tax regime, including royalties, dividend payments and income taxes, just like a private company.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |