Banca Mediolanum net inflows 264 mln euros in August
MILAN, Sept 9
MILAN, Sept 9 (Reuters) - Italian asset manager Mediolanum said on Monday net inflows at its Banca Mediolanum unit stood at 264 million euros ($347 million) in August.
Total net inflows were 1.722 billion euros from January to August 2013, it added in a statement.
($1 = 0.7600 euros) (Reporting by Danilo Masoni, editing by Isla Binnie)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote