Banca Mediolanum net inflows 264 mln euros in August
MILAN, Sept 9
MILAN, Sept 9 (Reuters) - Italian asset manager Mediolanum said on Monday net inflows at its Banca Mediolanum unit stood at 264 million euros ($347 million) in August.
Total net inflows were 1.722 billion euros from January to August 2013, it added in a statement.
($1 = 0.7600 euros) (Reporting by Danilo Masoni, editing by Isla Binnie)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canadian police see no apparent links in Quebec, Ottawa attacks |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement