Banca Mediolanum net inflows 264 mln euros in August
MILAN, Sept 9
MILAN, Sept 9 (Reuters) - Italian asset manager Mediolanum said on Monday net inflows at its Banca Mediolanum unit stood at 264 million euros ($347 million) in August.
Total net inflows were 1.722 billion euros from January to August 2013, it added in a statement.
($1 = 0.7600 euros) (Reporting by Danilo Masoni, editing by Isla Binnie)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 1-China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'