Banca Mediolanum net inflows 264 mln euros in August
MILAN, Sept 9
MILAN, Sept 9 (Reuters) - Italian asset manager Mediolanum said on Monday net inflows at its Banca Mediolanum unit stood at 264 million euros ($347 million) in August.
Total net inflows were 1.722 billion euros from January to August 2013, it added in a statement.
($1 = 0.7600 euros) (Reporting by Danilo Masoni, editing by Isla Binnie)
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds