CEZ will likely need to change dividend for Temelin - board member
PRAGUE, Sept 9
PRAGUE, Sept 9 (Reuters) - Czech electricity company CEZ will probably need to revise its dividend policy if it goes ahead with the multi-billion dollar expansion of the Temelin nuclear power plant, a board member was quoted as saying on Monday.
"(CEZ) will mostly likely have to revise its dividend policy," Pavel Cyrani was quoted as saying in an interview with weekly magazine Tyden.
CEZ has a policy of paying out 50-60 percent of net profit. (Reporting by Jason Hovet; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in November-December
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia