Dubai's Al Futtaim makes $86 mln takeover offer for Kenya's CMC Holdings
DUBAI, Sept 9
DUBAI, Sept 9 (Reuters) - Dubai-based conglomerate Al Futtaim Group said on Monday it would make an offer worth $86 million to take full control of Nairobi-listed car retailer CMC Holdings.
Al Futtaim will offer 13 shillings ($0.15) per share, with 50.6 percent of existing shareholders having pledged to accept the takeover offer, it said in a statement. ($1 = 87.4000 Kenyan shillings) (Reporting by Mirna Sleiman; Writing by David French; Editing by Olzhas Auyezov)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'