Fannie Mae to sell $500 mln in bills on Wednesday
Sept 9 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Monday it plans to sell $500 million of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will include $250 million of three-month bills, due Dec. 11, 2013, and $250 million of six-month bills, due March 12, 2014.
Settlement is Sept. 11-12.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter