Hungary's MVM, Bank of China sign energy financing deal
BUDAPEST, Sept 9
BUDAPEST, Sept 9 (Reuters) - Hungary's energy wholesaler MVM on Monday signed a financing agreement with the Bank of China, the Hungarian government's external affairs and foreign trade secretary Peter Szijjarto said.
Szijjarto told a news conference the deal is worth 300 million euros ($395 million), including a 200 million euro loan agreement.
The agreement is for general financing of the company and not for any specific project, MVM spokesman Gyorgy Felkai told Reuters. ($1 = 0.7600 euros) (Reporting by Marton Dunai; Editing by Anthony Barker)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge