Hungary's MVM, Bank of China sign energy financing deal
BUDAPEST, Sept 9
BUDAPEST, Sept 9 (Reuters) - Hungary's energy wholesaler MVM on Monday signed a financing agreement with the Bank of China, the Hungarian government's external affairs and foreign trade secretary Peter Szijjarto said.
Szijjarto told a news conference the deal is worth 300 million euros ($395 million), including a 200 million euro loan agreement.
The agreement is for general financing of the company and not for any specific project, MVM spokesman Gyorgy Felkai told Reuters. ($1 = 0.7600 euros) (Reporting by Marton Dunai; Editing by Anthony Barker)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon |