RPT-KPN says CFO leaving due to personal circumstances
BRUSSELS, Sept 9 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN said on Monday its chief financial office Eric Hageman had resigned with immediate effect.
The group said in a statement that Hageman was resigning due to personal circumstances and that this was not related to working relationships or the present situation of the group.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'