REFILE-Koch Industries to buy Molex for $7.2 bln
Sept 9 (Reuters) - Molex Inc , a maker of electronic, electrical and fiber optic interconnection systems, said privately owned Koch Industries will buy it for about $7.2 billion.
The deal for $38.50 per share in cash represents a 42 percent premium on average to the Friday closing prices of Molex's two classes of publicly traded shares, the company said.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |