Pan African Resources names new CEO and finance head
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 9
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 9 (Reuters) - South Africa's Pan African Resources said on Monday it had named a new chief executive and financial director.
The company said interim joint chief executive Ron Holding will take over as CEO with immediate effect. It also named Cobus Loots, a managing director at Shanduka Resources, as its next financial director.
Loots will replace Busi Sitole who steps down at the end of September. (Reporting by Helen Nyambura-Mwaura; editing by David Dolan)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'