Telefonica closes $743 mln loan to buy Nokia infrastructure
MADRID, Sept 9
MADRID, Sept 9 (Reuters) - Spain's Telefonica said on Monday it had closed a financing deal worth $743 million to acquire infrastructure from Nokia's Nokia Solutions and Networks.
The deal is the second of its kind after a similar deal in 2011, Telefonica said.
The telecommunications company signed the credit deal with BBVA, Santander and Barclays.
(Reporting By Robert Hetz; Writing by Paul Day; Editing by Sarah Morris)
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |