Time Inc in talks to buy American Express magazines - report
Sept 9 (Reuters) - Time Inc, the magazine publisher that is preparing to spin out from its parent company Time Warner Inc , is in talks to acquire American Express' titles such as Food & Wine, according to a report in the New York Times.
Time Inc publishes People and Sports Illustrated and has worked with American Express in a management agreement on back office functions like circulation for 20 years.
A spokeswoman for Time Inc declined to comment.
American Express magazines also include Travel & Leisure and the luxury title for its card holders, Departures.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South